Sunday, October 24, 2010

Elaine is turning 1 already!

Elaine is such a sweet soul that we couldn't imagine life without her. 
She has touched our lives with her tiny growls and her incessant "Hi. Hi. Hi.".
She's so big and looks like daddy  now more than ever!
  Her curiosity and love of nature may get her into trouble at times but it is important to let her explore.
 I taught her to water the herbs this morning so... 
...she watered the pavement.
"Maybe I'll stop to taste this bit of moss."
"Come on Dad, I'm totally ready for a run! Pleeeeeeease take me."
Even though we aren't ready for her to turn 1 we are looking forward to another year packed with love, learning, and excitement from this tiny miracle.

2 comments:

Mimaw said...

she's GORGEOUS!!! Happy B-day Lainie

bev paxman said...

Ahhh, sweet post. I love her so much. Hope she had a fun birthday party!