Monday, June 15, 2009

A Week with Paxman's


I think Beverly covered the trip but I have a few things to add. She forgot to mention all the baby animals Gretchen and I wanted to take home!



The softer side of Grant.


Gretchen and Baby Lamb.



This one's for Gram.





They did NOT want to bring these guys home from Bryce Canyon.



This baby was attached to me. I had no choice but to bring her home. Colorado River/Petra Beach.



The babies are so blonde!



Brielle Gretchen and Grant act like babies somethimes... Grand Canyon North Rim. (I loved the trees!)

I took over 200 pictures and this could go on for ever. Thank you Mom and Dad for taking us on the best whirlwind of our lives!

3 comments:

bev said...

Finally we can comment!!! Thanks for taking the time to fix it. Sorry to pester you.
Hey, I loved the crows! They are the one thing I would have brought home with me. I love birds. Oh well, I'll be satisfied with my turquois earrings.

kendall said...

i love all the baby pictures! especially the little one you are wearing.

London said...

Looks like too much fun. I love those little babies, I guess it was fitting considering you carrying a sweet little babe with you. Glad you had a good time and made it home safely.