Monday, August 24, 2009

Happiest Day Ever.

I know I whined and moaned about it and the butterflies in my stomach arrived around 6:00 am on Sunday (D-day), but everything went so perfectly and beautifully that August 23rd will be our day forever. So there you have it, we finally tied the knot and even though we still don't "feel" married, I definately feel complete and secure. Thank you mommy for making me feel like a princess and accepting the man I love the way you do. Thank you Mom and Dad Paxman for coming such a long way to share our special day and contributing your support in such a big way. Thank you Shelley for helping in every way you could and being the special sister you are and last but not least, thank you Gretchen, Grant and Brielle for being so accepting and loving. I have a fine family.


Hey Kendall, remember this pose from the dam in Page, AZ?




I don't have any of the good group pictures. Beverly and my mom have those.




Geez, that's a big baby!




10 comments:

Miriam said...

Oh man, you all so look so dashing and so happy. What a good day for you! Congratulations to you and Wayland.

Wendell and Carole said...

Congrulation's to all of you. May you alway's be as happy as you are today. Love, Aunt Carole

London said...

Oh, I'm so glad your day was so special. You guys all look so great! (...and your belly is little - where is that baby hiding?) CONGRATS!!!

Allison said...

I'm so happy for you guys. You look radiant and I'm so glad. Love you.

Mimaw said...

Contratulations you guys, I'm so happy for you. What a darling little fam you have!!

bev said...

Ahhhh, I'm so the proud Mo-in-Law!

Mandi said...

Congrats to you both! It's amazing how men always marry up and women tend to settle. Right Wayland??? Congrats again and hope all is well with you.

-Travis

Harmony said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and Wayland! You have a darling family!!

Wayland Paxman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

For sure Travis, you and I should know best!

Thank you for the well wishes everyone!

Wayland