Friday, August 7, 2009

Thank you Kathy and Thank you Wayland!

Wayland brought this DVD home from the library. It was a sweet thought. This great 1989 production of Kathy Smith's Pregnancy Workout demonstrates how gross it is to watch chunky pregos in unitards working out to a sweet 80's beat and feelin' the burn. I did it for a couple of minutes and I decided this is something I must do in private to spare my dignity. My favorite part is when Kathy says, "...And now your kegels, ... 2, 3, 4 and 1, 2, 3, 4."

3 comments:

bev said...

LOL!!!! How sweet of Wayland to bring that home to you. Flowers would have sufficed, right?

London said...

I'm impressed your even working out. When I have been preg and nursing I feel that it is my obligation really, to eat whatever, whenever. For the baby of course. That would explain a lot about why my clothes still are not fittin the way I would like.

Allison said...

Its the thought that counts. Right?