Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Belly Blog One...

This is it. My first blog. As most may already know Wayland and I are having a baby! We are in week 12 and I have gained 12 lbs. This will be number 4 so pray for us. My sweet camera is on it's way to be repaired so please be patient, I'll post pictures of the belly soon. Gretchen, Brielle and Grant came up with a list of names for the baby and here they are: (original spelling has been preserved)










GIRLSBOYS
  • Kara
  • Shirer
  • Cleeo
  • Amelia Jones
  • Laya Amy
  • Lalie
  • Iris
  • Navilla
  • Dilen Jon
  • Deven
  • Willy
  • Damein
  • Ralf
  • Jude
  • Lary

6 comments:

bev said...

Awesome!!!!!!!! Welcome Joanie to the blogging world. This makes me happy. Now you don't have an excuse not to keep me informed. I want LOTS of pics and news.

bev said...

I like all of the girl names. I only like Jude for the boy names...

kendall said...

Go Joanie! Glad you joined the blogging world.

brit said...

Hi Joanie....I am Britney, Wayland AND kendall's favorite cousin, as well as Bev and Brad's Fav neice. (Im sure you already knew that though!) Welcome to the family!!! I guess if you have already met Bev, you know full well what you are in for!! ha ha. COngrats on the baby...LOVE THE NAME JUDE!

Anonymous said...

I love the name Amelia. Its been a favorite of mine for a while :)

jessica ledford said...

Look at your belly!!! I love it!!! :-)

jess-ill@msn.com