Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ADHD Quilting!

I started my denim quilt last Wednesday, the day after my grandma died. I have been trying to sew 1 to 2 squares a day since. There are only 6 squares and it has been 7 days but I said trying. I've been saving denim for this purpose and decided it's time to use my scraps. It's what Grandma would want me to do. Of course she wouldn't approve of me using a sewing machine for the job but I'm not conditioned enough to endure pushing a needle through denim yet. Pay no attention to the multi colored thread and the catawampus squares. It will be just fine in the end (if I ever get there).




3 comments:

bev said...

This looks GREAT Joanie! I'm very impressed. Keep it up. Don't forget to show us the finished product. XOXOXOXO

London said...

Oh, I am loving it. Such talent you possess.

Mimaw said...

Waylands Great Grandma Hannah would
be so proud, I'm sure she's crying big 'ol alligator tears of joy at your creation.