Monday, December 7, 2009

Bless those eyebrows.

I totally forgot to bring the camera to church so I didn't take pictures of Elaine before her blessing but my mom took a couple after the service when Elaine was due for a feeding. (Note: My dad showed up at church; WHAT!; without my step-mom; WHAT!!!!) Plus my mom came and I sat with both of my parents for the first time in probably 15 years or more. CRAZY! Bishop Anderson blessed her (the same bishop that married me and Wayland ) and it was the sweetest most heart felt event ever. Lainie has a lot of wonderful people in her life and that is truly the best blessing.
Look NANA A BONUS PICTURE! Mom gave me eyebrows today!



4 comments:

Megan said...

Umm... She has changed a lot! So cute!!

bev said...

hahahahahahaha. That's funny! Just don't let that one chick that made me into a clown at Sephora get ahold of her.

kendall said...

those eyebrows are killing me! adorable.

Allison said...

Wow. Your dad looks so different. I'm so glad the day was a success for you.