Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Creepy baby

Last night I trouble putting Elaine back to sleep after a 3am feeding. She would doze off while I rocked her but as soon as I would lay her down she would grunt and groan. I decided to lay down with her on my chest so I could go back to sleep. Sometime later I woke up to find a very small face staring me down, as quiet as could be, propped up on her elbows and showing off her new shoulder/neck skills. I don't know how long she was like that but it was weird.

2 comments:

kendall said...

Elaine... stop creeping your ma out, and start sleeping!
Not to compare your sweet smelling baby to my dog, but Ethel does this too and it's very creepy. Luckily I can just push her right off my bed and roll over.

bev said...

Hahahahahaha. She's a smart one. Must take after her ole' Nany.