Monday, February 8, 2010

Right Now I'm...

  • taking a second to blog.
  • waiting to hear back from a company called www.taylorworks.net about a programming position. I had a second interview today. Keep your fingers crossed.
  • looking forward to a hot shower and my Dan Brown book "Digital Fortress".
  • hoping Brielles snotty nose will clear up before it turns into something serious.
  • not looking forward to a parent/teacher conference tomorrow to discuss Brielles potential FCAT scores.
  • wishing the baby would take longer naps during the day. 45 minutes is not long enough.
  • wanting to get the tax thing out of the way.
  • really excited about our first Valentines Day together (married-together).
  • noticing my hair is matted on one side where Elaine vomited in it.
  • planning on having "The Talk" with Brielle this week.
  • thinking about the skating adventure my sister and I had Saturday night and when we will do it again. (I don't think I look cool anymore when I shuffle.)
  • signing off.

4 comments:

bev said...

Oh geeze. I don't think that there is one thing on the list that I would like to trade you for. Good luck with all. I love and think of you all often. Wish I could be there to help.

kendall said...

skating adventure?? Wish I was there for that one, sounds interesting.
and the talk with Brielle sounds equally interesting... but I'm glad I won't be there for that one.. :)
Isn't that what big sisters are for?

Good luck w/the Job... I hope you hear back ASAP. Let me know when you do.

Vera said...

Don't read in the shower. It's not good for the book.

BitterGreen said...

xo..... i think you probably still look cool just don't know it!!