Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When it rains it pours

Despite Wayland's opinion, we have had it pretty good for quite some time. That doesn't mean things were peachy, that just means we were working through everyday issues and staying optimistic about life's circumstances. All that can come to a crashing halt with the blink of an eye. That doesn't mean anyone has been hurt or we are sleeping in the streets, that just means between yesterday and today, my optimism has de-optimised. I'm not planning on cryin' the blues but man uncontrollable circumstances really know how to open your eyes and put you in your place. I guess we all need times like this to make us hope for just "doing OK" times.
Dr. Jack Kavorkian's "Nearer My God to Thee"

2 comments:

kendall said...

oh dear! I hope things are better today?!!

Allison said...

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. You are in my prayers.