Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I only have 2 min. to blog

I started work yesterday and I literally only have 2 minutes to blog about it this morning. I will be spending the next couple of days being crammed with information about insurance services and how TPA's (third party administrators) work. Not very interesting stuff but I have identified about 5 issues they are in need of correcting immediately other than what I was hired for. I think I could stay busy there for quite some time. Everyone is very nice and my hours are from 9 - 2:00 with 1 hour for lunch if I want it. Well I'm off to get dressed, drink my coffee, wake up the baby for her feeding, drive the girls to school and drop Elaine off at the sitter's (this will be her first day since Wayland stayed home with her yesterday) and go to work. Now that's what I call a Soccer Mom... but without the soccer.

8 comments:

bev said...

You go girl! I am thinking about you and sending good Karma your way. I love you.

kendall said...

Awesome!!
sounds like a challenge... and lots of work ahead... that's a good thing.

Wendell and Carole said...

Good luck on the new job Joanie. Can't wait to see you guy's in July...

Mimaw said...

good luck

Simply Vera said...

Hey when in July are you coming? Bev, talk to me........

bev said...

Vera, They will be coming in on July 23 and flying out on July 30.

bev said...

I'm thinking a family (Easter) pic would be a great new Blog title shot. I miss seeing all of your cute mugs!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're week went well and I'm sure you'll do fine next week now that you're a little more adjusted (I'm sure) to the new schedule and such. Just know I'm always here to help. My schedule is VERY flexible. LOL Love ya, sis.