Monday, October 19, 2009

Gut Update

I haven't posted a belly image in a while and since Kendall asked, sort of, here it is, my belly and all it's glory!

I was so glad to hear about the cold front we were getting but now that it's here I realize I don't have a single thing to wear so I look like a bum and I know it.
This morning, 38.5 weeks.

This was a few weeks ago. Wayland snapped this classy picture of me spray painting the wicker bassinet in the backyard while in my wife-beater. Thank you for savoring the moment honey. What I meant was please take a picture of the bassinet for me.

5 comments:

kendall said...

I knew it! you do look adorable.
The bassinet looks good... at least the part I can see.

Megan said...

I agree, you do look adorable! I wanted to be done with my belly, but I wasn't thinking of the soggy & squishy thing I'd be left with! It takes longer to go down after each kid.... no one told me that!

bev said...

Cute bassinet. Cuter pregnant lady!!!

London said...

You look great. I looked like and felt like a bum my entire pregnancies of my last 2 babies. Each one I took less care of myself. The bassinet looks like it will be cute, from what I can envision, you may need a new photographer, haha. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

BitterGreen said...

i miss you!!!