Monday, October 12, 2009

Saying no to induction.

My doctor told me last week that we could induce 1 week from today if I wanted. However, I have made my decision to go all the way with this baby in order to keep her as fresh as possible for Beverly and Kendall. With Beverly here in Florida, it seems like such a shame for her to go home and miss the birth so if I can just keep Elaine in long enough it will seem like she made it just in time when she and Kendall come to stay with us in November. It might work...


5 comments:

Megan said...

Good Luck! It wouldn't be a problem if it were me, my babies have to be forced out.

kendall said...

yes... bake little Elaine for a couple more weeks! I want her nice and fresh so I can eat her up.

kendall said...

and what is this GP blog? is it Grant?
rolerdisco@gmail.com

Unknown said...

"GP Lightning" is what we call Grant these days. Well, only at home because Wayland wrote it on Grants lunch bag and Grant said, "how humiliating", even though it was his idea.

London said...

I have to say that is such a sweet selfless gift to give those two lovely gals. I know by the time I was where you are I was ready to have the babe OUT! On that note, I only was induced with Rachel, and it was the hardest birth. My body wasn't ready. Hang in there girl you are almost there.